Travel Assistance organizations listed are not affiliated or employed by Veteran Warriors. Veteran Warriors is not responsible for any actions, inactions or contact with any party listed. Choosing Travel Assistance is a difficult and personal process. Those listed here are done so only as referrals. Veteran Warriors receives no compensation for these referrals.
· Lukes Wings
· Veterans Airlift command
· Air Compassion for Veterans
· Hope for the Warriors
· TSA Cares -72 hrs prior to flight call for assistance at airport
· Hearts of Valor (caregiver)(also a support group)
· Wounded Warrior Project (veteran, caregiver and couple)
· Wounded Warrior Family Support (family)
· Yellow Ribbon Fund
· Operation Heal Our Patriots (faith based,couples)
· Renewal Coalition (couples)
· Warrior Beach Retreat (Christian oriented, couples)
· Boulder Crest Retreat (veteran or family)
· Operation Blackhills (family)
· Semper Fi Fund/Team Semper Fi (veterans and or caregiver)(caregiver support and more)- need to be at least 70% for PTSD or TBI if branch other than Marines
· Hope For The Warriors
· Project Sanctuary (couples or family)
· Operation Second Chance
· Moonlight Fund/ Burn Pit (family)
· Send-A-Vet (veteran)
· W.A.R: Warriors At Rest (equine assisted self-exploration for veteran)
· Deep Sea Valkyries (faith based, veteran)
· Heroes to Heroes ( faith based trip to Jerusalem, veteran)
· Lone Survivor Foundation
· Independence Fund (veterans and caregiver)
· Soldiers freedom outdoors (veteran)
· Freedom fighter outdoors (veteran)
· Operation outdoor freedom(Florida)
· Wounded warrior outdoors
· Higher Ground (adaptive sports)(PSTD and TBI)
· Chris Kyle Frog Foundation
· Warrior Fighter Outfitters
· Deep Blue Sea Project
· Wounded Warriors Abilities Ranch
· HOOAH, Deer Hunt For the Heroes (veteran and couple)
· Gratitude America (couples and or family)
· Mighty Oaks ( faith based, veteran ,caregiver and couple)
· Forgotten Coast Warrior Weekend
· Wishes for Warrior ( veteran ,outdoors type stuff)
· Camp Hope (Kids)
· Camp Corral(Kids)
· Camp Southern Ground ( through Semper Fi Fund, for kids)
· Operation Purple(Kids)
· Hero Missions(Kids)
· Our Military Kids (Scholarships, Sports etc..)
· Folds of Honor (Kids, Spouses, Educational Scholarships)
· Hope for the Warrior (spouse/caregiver scholarship)
· Operation Second Chance (dependent and spouse scholarship)
· Warrior Open (George Bush Golf Tournament)
· Fairways for Warriors (Golf)
· Heroes on the Water (kayaking)
· Project Healing Waters (Fly fishing)
· Dive4Heroes (scuba)
· Armed Forced Vacation Club (discount vacation packages)
· American Veterans Archaeological Recovery ( veteran and couple)
· Bill Brian Foundation – Special Ops only ( veteran and couple)
Veteran Warriors does not provide or imply any warranty or guarantee of assistance or service by any organization listed herein. Veteran Warriors is not affiliated and does not receive compensation in any form from any company listed. We have verified the legal standing of each company listed, but can in no way validate any claims they make as to performance. Any use of any organization listed is done so at your own risk. As with any legal or financial decision, we strongly recommend you do your own research on any organization you select and be aware of all laws governing their work. Veteran Warriors will in no way compensate or reimburse any member for any losses as a result of these referrals.
Copyright © 2009-2022 l All Rights Reserved I Veteran Warriors, Inc.
All content contained on this site is the property of Veteran Warriors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of any of the content within this website without written permission from Veteran Warriors is prohibited.
Content protected under this copyright includes but is not limited to press releases, personal stories, photos, data, downloadable documents.
Veteran Warriors is a non-proﬁt corporation recognized as a tax-exempt organization under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c).
Your donation is tax-deductible.
Nonprofit 501c3 EIN: 83-3442134
Take our Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers survey and share the survey with others. Your feedback will help us to better advocate for all of veterans and caregivers.