Who is eligible?
How can eligible dependents get dental and vision?
Can I purchase supplemental insurance to cover the 25% that CHAMPVA does not cover?
Who is eligible?
Is there more than one Health Plan?
How can eligible members get dental?
· Operation TBI Freedom
· Marcus Brain Health Institute (TBI)
· Warrior Care Network- Wounded Warrior Project
· Operation Mend (easier with referral from ex. Warrior Care Network)
· Home Base (same as above)
· Warriors Heart -PTSD, substance abuse
· The Shepard Center -PTSD
· The Eisenhower Center -PTSD/TBI
· National Intrepid Center of Excellence
· Cere Scan (brain scan outside the VA)
· Veterans Crisis Line 800-273-8255 press 1
· VA Caregiver Support Line 855-260-3274 (not just for stipend caregivers)
· The Soldier Project
· Active Heroes- Peer Suicide Counseling
· Give an Hour
· Camaraderie Foundation (individual, couples, and children)
· Hidden Wounds
· Centerstone (referral through WWP, veteran )
· Hope for the Warriors (veteran or caregiver)
· WWP Talk (veteran or caregiver and child over 18)
· Operation Family Caregiver (caregiver)
· Wounded Warrior Family Support (Respite)
· The Vet Center
Resources, Medical and Psychiatric Assistance organizations listed are not affiliated or employed by Veteran Warriors. Veteran Warriors is not responsible for any actions, inactions or contact with any party listed. Choosing Medical and Psychiatric Assistance is a difficult and personal process. Those listed here are done so only as referrals. Veteran Warriors receives no compensation for these referrals.
Veteran Warriors does not provide or imply any warranty or guarantee of assistance or service by any organization listed herein. Veteran Warriors is not affiliated and does not receive compensation in any form from any company listed. We have verified the legal standing of each company listed, but can in no way validate any claims they make as to performance. Any use of any organization listed is done so at your own risk. As with any legal or financial decision, we strongly recommend you do your own research on any organization you select and be aware of all laws governing their work. Veteran Warriors will in no way compensate or reimburse any member for any losses as a result of these referrals.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Veteran Warriors - All Rights Reserved.
All content contained on this site is the property of Veteran Warriors.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.